Hi Contributors,
This week’s episode is out. Here’s the video, plus everywhere else it landed for visibility.
Same invitation as always: if I got something wrong, reply in this thread and I’ll make corrections. That includes how I’m pronouncing your names.
If you’d rather read than watch, the dev.to post carries the full episode as an article, which also makes it the easiest version to quote when correcting me: https://dev.to/projektgopher/this-week-in-php-internals-sept-24-2026-3j03
As an aside, I’m feeling really proud of this one. I added three new scenes to my compositor, tripled the number of scene changes, doubled the number of slides, and added motion intros to them, and I added a music bed to the intro and outro. I feel like the editing risks I took this week really paid off, and I managed to deliver it in (more or less) the same numbers of production hours.
youtube https://youtu.be/ygEvagzKZy8
r/php https://www.reddit.com/r/PHP/comments/1wpkg6z/this_week_in_php_internals_sept_24_2026/
r/symfony https://www.reddit.com/r/symfony/comments/1wpkibo/this_week_in_php_internals_sept_24_2026/
r/laravel https://www.reddit.com/r/laravel/comments/1wpkkxx/this_week_in_php_internals_sept_24_2026/
dev.to https://dev.to/projektgopher/this-week-in-php-internals-sept-24-2026-3j03
mastodon https://phpc.social/@ProjektGopher/117329349985583048
threads https://www.threads.com/@projektgopher/post/DdsaaiBFN61
bsky https://bsky.app/profile/projektgopher.com/post/3mwcqjjrt462p
twitter https://x.com/ProjektGopher/status/2103312069122752925
linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:ugcPost:7509081712644202496/
pinkary https://pinkary.com/@ProjektGopher/questions/01a0d674-2f3b-70f3-b6e7-f85116fde893
Cheers,
Len